For decades, homes have been lit by incandescent bulbs, but not for much longer.
Due to the technological advancements that have transpired over the past couple of years, purchasing LED lights has never been a better option.
Not only are they far better for the environment and a surefire way of saving money in the long run .
If you are new to LED lighting, then you obviously want to learn about your options, as there are so many varieties on the market. Before you head to store to make a purchase, here are five types of LED products for enhanced, efficient illumination for you choose:
1. LED Downlights
Undoubtedly the one of most popular type of LED fixture, LED downlights are installed into the ceiling. Homeowners are flocking to purchase LED downlights as a result of their efficiency, durability and safety.
• More efficient- Because they only need a small portion of the energy that other more conventional lighting solutions require.
• More durable- Because LED light bulbs are far less prone to shattering should they be dropped or sustain an external force.
• More safty- Because the bulbs of LED downlights generate a lot less heat than older light bulbs, they cause a lot less harm to the fixture itself — ensuring they are more reliable than conventional lighting solutions.
2. LED Linear lights
Industrial linear LED lights are weather-resistant, corrosion-free, and easy to install and maintain, making them ideal for numerous industrial facilities.
They function great in facilities not supported by conventional light sources, such as cold room storage where light fixtures are subject to temperature extremes, and commercial applications where accuracy is crucial, like wash-down and inspection areas or grocery stores and auto service shops.
Linear LED lights can also be used in conjunction with high- and low-bay lights, particularly in mixed-use facilities with aisles such as high-rack warehouses. Linear LED lights should be installed parallel to racked aisles to decrease eye strain.
3. LED Panel Lights
The most popular choice for industrial settings, offices and commercial spaces, LED panel lights are top-of-the-line interior lights and some of the brightest on the market.
With a simple design and appearance but powerful illumination, these are a go-to choice for contractors and subcontractors.
Made from aluminium alloy, these bright LED lights can be purchased with varying powers from 30W to 60W.
Additionally, wide beam angle and diffused light results in efficiently filling up the area with soft light. Multiple fixtures in a room eliminate shadows or leave any dark area. LED panel lights are thus best for work spaces.
4. LED Triproof Light
LED Triproof light It is waterproof, dust proof that manufactured using anti-corrosion, and anti-oxidation materials, with the availability of silicone sealing, also a perfect alternative for the traditional fluorescent lighting lamps. Also, it is an easy to install and eco-friendly lighting fixture;
Toppo’s LED Triproof light is IP65, IK10 rated, the rugged nature enabling them to perform very well when there is a possibility of high vandalism (Factory Production line, Warehouse, Subway stations, Stairwells, and Schools, and Hallways). Also, they are suitable for too many industries such as FMCG, Food and Beverage, and Chemical Factories
5. High-bay lights
This is the lighting of choice for most industrial facilities. High-bay lights are held in such regard because of their ability to consistently illuminate even the most difficult and expansive facility. This includes industrial settings with broad areas and ceilings 20 feet or higher.
The type of light distribution provided by a high-bay light is determined by its fixture.
The most common type of high-bay LED light is the round high-bay LED light. Round high-bay LED lights are most effective at illuminating broad areas in a facility.
Additionally, by using LEDs, a business or family can decrease the amount of their energy consumption by 70-90 percent.
How is this possible?
Well, incandescent bulbs only convert 10 percent of their power into light, while the other 90% of energy is wasted as heat. On the contrary, LED lighting transforms 95% of the energy it consumes into light — making it more efficient, more economical, and more environment-friendly.
Any questions about led lights, please feel free to contact Toppo lighting!